West Bridge Mill on Flickr.
Founded in 1806 as a Flax Mill it was then taken over by the Forth and Clyde Roperie Co. Ltd. When this company was disolved the building lay dormant for a number of years until LinkLiving received a grant to renovate the building. The Foyer, as it is now known provides accommodation for 44 people, office suites, training and seminar facilities, restaurant, job club and creche. The total cost of 2 million pounds was met by contributions from most interested agencies including local authority and regional council, Scottish Homes, Fife Enterprise, Employment Services, Linktown Action Centre, Historic Scotland and the European Regional Development Fund as well private sponsorship and donations.